Journal of Business Management and Information Systems (JBMIS) ISSN: 2394-3130 is a double-blind refereed journal aims to arm its readership with the latest research and commentary in all areas associated with business management and information systems, with an informed, inter-disciplinary and international approach. The journal invites papers from all management disciplines; in particular business, finance, management information systems, which shed further light of the business decisions.
The journal has an international editorial and advisory board, representing all areas of management and information systems providing a broad structure to add value to business decisions from a wide range of perspectives. The journal is a direct key benefit to academicians, practitioners and students who are interested in the latest innovations and research into the financial decision making process.
- Business strategy and business process re-engineering
- Education and training, organisational learning
- Ethical and environmental Management issues
- Intellectual assets management
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Information Technology
- Operations strategy
- Outsourcing and strategic alliances
- Performance benchmarking and measurement
- Productivity and quality
- Public sector management
- Technological change and impact
Submissions to Journal of Business Management and information systems are made using the online submission and peer review system. Online submission and registration is available at http://qtanalytics.com/Journals.aspx For registration, please follow the instructions below:
- Please log on : http://qtanalytics.com/Journals.aspx or click on manuscript submission
- Create account with filling in the requested details
- Enter username as your email address and password of at least 6 characters in length and containing one special character
- Click finish and your account has been created
- Click on the submit a manuscript link which will take you through to the manuscript submission page
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article
- After all required sections completed, preview your pdf proof
- Finally submit your manuscript
Authors are invited to submit original research articles within the broad scope of the Journal. Please use the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts should be submitted in English as a word document, should be double-spaced with one-inch margin on all four sides. The manuscript should be formatted to make it suitable for double blind referring.
- Articles should be between 3000 and 9000 words in length.
- A title of not more than eight words should be provided.
- Article title page should be submitted that includes article title, author details (Full name of each author, affiliation of each authors, email-address), abstract (200-300 words) and keywords (5-8 words).
- Categorize your paper on the Article Title page, under one of these classifications: Research paper, viewpoint, technical paper, conceptual paper, case study, literature review and general view.
- Headings must be concise, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchy of headings. The preferred format is for first level headings to be presented in bold format and subsequent sub-headings to be presented in medium italics.
- The Journal will strive to provide a prompt turnaround time. To expedite review process, authors are encouraged to suggest (maximum five) names of potential reviewers. Enclose their names, postal addresses, phone and fax numbers, and e-mails. The editors are, however, under no obligation to seek opinions from suggested reviewers.
- References should be numbered and written in Harvard style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. Works of the same author should be arranged in the increasing order of the publication date. All references should quote the complete titles of Journals and books. In the text, references should be cited by the reference number placed within square brackets. You should cite publications in the text: (Adams, 2006) using the first named author's name or (Adams and Brown, 2006) citing both names of two, or (Adams et al., 2006), when there are three or more authors.
Each paper is reviewed by the editor and checking the suitability it is then sent to at least one independent referee for double blind peer review. Based on their recommendation, as well as consultation between relevant editorial board members the editor decides whether the paper should be accepted as is, revised or rejected.
Authors prior to article submission should give all the rights and permission to use any content that has been created by them. Authors should obtain the necessary written permission in advance from any third party owners of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in their manuscript. Permission must also be cleared for any minor adaptations of any work not created by them. If an author adapts significantly any material, the author must inform the copyright holder of the original work. Authors must always acknowledge the source in figure captions and refer to the source in the reference list. Authors should check the website for details of the copyright holder to seek permission for re-use.